CK-Tech Ltd provides various levels of training in injection and grouting equipment, methods and techniques for operatives, project managers and engineers.
Training in Injection and Grouting Equipment, Methods and Techniques
CK-Tech Ltd understands the importance of being ‘trained and competent’ to do the job. Industry requires more evidence and certification that personnel are competent, in date and qualified.
- Use and application of Desoi equipment’s, ancillaries and consumables.
- Techniques and methods of grouting and injection.
- Selection and use of epoxy resin, polyurethane foam, polyurethane resins, acrylic resins, cementitious grouts and aqueous solutions available from across a wide selection available in the market.
- From 2019 assessment: Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Sub-structure Work Occupations (Construction) Pathway 3 (Chemical and Resin Grouting)
- Bespoke training design and delivery for Client/Contractor needs.