CK-Tech Ltd Concrete Repair, Applied Spray Membrane Training Assessment
CK-Tech Ltd understands the importance of being ‘trained and competent’ to do the job. Industry requires more evidence and certification that personnel are competent, in date and qualified.
- CK-Tech Ltd provides various levels of training in sprayed concrete and spray applied membrane methods and techniques for operatives, project managers and engineers.
- Use and application of equipment’s, ancillaries and consumables.
- Techniques and methods for:
- Spray applied membranes
- Dry sprayed concrete
- Wet Sprayed Concrete (Hand)
- Wet Sprayed Concrete (Robotic)
- Selection and use of the most appropriate products.
- Quality assurance pre, during and post application.
- In association with EDVIRT UK, we can design and supply the most advanced industry leading immersive training, in Robotic Wet Spray application disciplines on or off site. Deliver assessment examination for: European Federation of National Association representing producers and applicators of specialist building products Concrete (EFNARC) Nozzle Operative C2 Certification Scheme.
- Bespoke training design and delivery for Client/Contractor needs.